From Wikipedia, the không lấy phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: the world god only knows manga
|The World God Only Knows|
First tankōbon volume cover, featuring Keima Katsuragi
(Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai)
|Written by||Tamiki Wakaki|
|Imprint||Shōnen Sunday Comics|
|Magazine||Weekly Shōnen Sunday|
|Original run||April 9, 2008 – April 23, 2014|
|Volumes||26 (List of volumes)|
|Written by||Mamizu Arisawa|
|Illustrated by||Tamiki Wakaki|
|Published||May 19, 2009|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Shigehito Takayanagi|
|Written by||Hideyuki Kurata|
|Music by||Hayato Matsuo|
|Original network||TV Tokyo|
|Original run||October 6, 2010 – June 28, 2011|
|Episodes||24 (List of episodes)|
|Anime television series|
|The World God Only Knows: Goddesses|
|Directed by||Satoshi Ōsedo|
|Written by||Hideyuki Kurata|
|Music by||Hayato Matsuo|
|Original network||TV Tokyo, TVO, TSC, TVQ, TVh, TV Aichi|
Xem thêm: tra cứu vận đơn bưu điện
|Original run||July 8, 2013 – September 23, 2013|
|Episodes||12 (List of episodes)|
The World God Only Knows (Japanese: 神のみぞ知るセカイ, Hepburn: Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai), abbreviated as Kaminomi (神のみ),[a] is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tamiki Wakaki. It was originally serialized in Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Sunday from April 2008 to tướng April năm trước, with its chapters collected in 26 tankōbon volumes. The manga was adapted into three anime television series produced by Manglobe, which were broadcast in nhật bản from October 2010 to tướng September 2013. In North America, the anime series were licensed for English release by Sentai Filmworks.
Keima Katsuragi, a second-year high school student, is an avid player of gal games (video games that involve interactions with anime-styled pretty girls). He is known on the Internet as "The God of Conquests" (落とし神, Otoshi-gami) for his legendary skills to tướng be able to tướng "conquer" any 2 chiều girl in games. However, in his actual school life, Keima is called otamega (オタメガ), a derogatory portmanteau of the two words otaku (オタク) and megane (メガネ, glasses).
At the start of the series, Keima receives an e-mail offering him a contract to tướng "conquer" girls and, thinking it is an invitation to tướng a game challenge, he accepts. In response, a dễ thương demon from Hell named Elsie appears: a Spirit Hunter. She asks for his cooperation to tướng help her in catching the evil spirits that have escaped to tướng the Human Realm: the "Loose Souls", which were once Old Demons from Hell. These evil spirits hide themselves inside the hearts of girls, feeding off the hosts' negative emotions to tướng replenish their power and strength, thus becoming whole demons once again (and in turn, the host becomes an empty shell of a person). Elsie suggests that the only method to tướng force the evil spirits out is by "conquering" the girls' hearts, making them fall in love with him and filling up the gaps which the escaped evil spirits hide in, in which she is then able to tướng capture them. Interested only in đoạn Clip game girls, however, Keima is appalled by the idea, and refuses the assignment as he has no romantic real life experiences whatsoever. Nevertheless, with the contract already agreed, Keima has no choice but to tướng help Elsie no matter what, as they will be beheaded by an invisible (to others) purple collar around their necks if they fail.
After winning the hearts of fourteen girls (and capturing the spirits residing in them), Keima and Elsie are given an even greater mission: to tướng awaken the six goddesses known as the Jupiter Sisters. Each sister is dormant in the heart of a girl among those they have previously helped, thus Keima must locate them and conquer their hearts a second time. This time however, they remember the encounters he has had with them already, due to tướng the goddesses inside them, causing high tension and constant possible failure as he tries to tướng conquer the girls simultaneously. However, his time is limited as a rebel demon faction called "Vintage" is planning to tướng capture the goddesses and take over the world. After Vintage's plans are thwarted, Keima starts seeing visions of a child who is somewhat familiar to tướng him. The goddesses send Keima and Elsie to tướng the past with the task of helping her. Upon arriving, they team up with a mysterious girl who apparently has some connection with Dokuro, Elsie's superior in the underworld, and Keima discovers that several occurrences in the past are different from what he remembers, leading to tướng a tragic chain of events that he must avert to tướng ensure that the present stays unaltered, as well as another demon faction which releases giant humanoid monsters. As Keima completes his final mission, he discovers the truth about one of the giants and is able to tướng reconcile with it. He is relieved from the collar and returns to tướng his normal life in the real world.
The World God Only Knows was authored by Tamiki Wakaki. He cited the 1996 visual novel YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World as an influence on the manga.
The World God Only Knows is written and illustrated by Tamiki Wakaki, serialized in the Japanese manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Sunday April 9, 2008 and April 23, năm trước. Wakaki created a prototype version of the story which debuted as a one-shot in Weekly Shōnen Sunday 2007 Issue #32 and was titled, "Koishite!? Kami-sama!!" (恋して!? 神様!!). Shogakukan compiled its chapters in twenty-six tankōbon volumes, released from July 11, 2008 to tướng June 18, năm trước.
The series is licensed in South Korea by Haksan Culture Company, and the first two volumes of the series were simultaneously released on August 2009 with a limited edition supplement for each.
A 3-chapter spin-off series, titled Magical Star Kanon 100% (マジカル☆スターかのん１００％), portraying Kanon Nakagawa as a magical girl, ran in Weekly Shōnen Sunday from March 13 to tướng March 27, 2013. The series was published along with additional chapters in a book, bundled with the limited edition of the 21st volume of the main series, released on April 16, 2013. Another spin-off series, titled Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai On the Train (神のみぞ知るセカイ ｏｎ ｔｈｅ ｔｒａｉｎ), was serialized on the Club Sunday trang web in năm trước. It was later released into a single volume with three additional previously published chapters on July 17, năm ngoái.
A light novel entitled The World God Only Knows―God and the Devil and an Angel (神のみぞ知るセカイ―神と悪魔と天使, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Kami to tướng Akuma to tướng Tenshi), written by Mamizu Arisawa and illustrated by Tamiki Wakaki, was released on May 19, 2009, published by Shogakukan under their Gagaga Bunko label. The novel features a completely original story, disparate from the series, with original novel characters. A second light novel entitled The World God Only Knows 2 Prayer and Curse and Miracle (神のみぞ知るセカイ 2 祈りと呪いとキセキ, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Inori to tướng Noroi to tướng Kiseki) was released on May 18, 2010.
The anime adaptation was officially announced in the issue #19 of Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Sunday in April 2010. It was announced that script writer Hideyuki Kurata, character designer Watanabe Akio, and director Shigehito Takayanagi would be working on the project. The studio in charge of the animation was Manglobe. On September 18, 2010, Crunchyroll announced the anime would be streaming online on their site. The anime aired on TV Tokyo from October 6 to tướng December 22, 2010, with the second season airing from April 11 to tướng June 28, 2011. The third season, titled The World God Only Knows: Goddesses (神のみぞ知るセカイ 女神篇, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen), aired on TV Tokyo from July 8 to tướng September 23, 2013, and was simulcast on Crunchyroll.
At Anime Weekend Atlanta 2011, Sentai Filmworks announced that they have licensed both seasons of the anime in North America and released the first season on DVD and Blu-ray Disc in January 2012.
Original đoạn Clip animations
A prologue OVA episode was released and bundled together with the tenth manga volume on September 17, 2010. A second OVA episode, titled Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: 4-nin to tướng Idol (神のみぞ知るセカイ 4人とアイドル, "The World God Only Knows: 4 Girls and an Idol"), was released on a DVD, bundled together with the fourteenth manga volume on September 16, 2011. A third OVA, titled Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Tenri-Hen (神のみぞ知るセカイ 天理篇, "The World God Only Knows: Tenri Arc"), was released in two parts with the 19th and 20th volumes of the manga, on October 16 and December 18, 2012. A spin-off OVA based on the character Kanon was announced in the 2013 combined #2–3 issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Sunday magazine. The spin-off is titled Magical Star Kanon 100% (マジカル☆スター かのん100％) and was released bundled with the 22nd volume of the manga on June 18, 2013.
The third volume of The World God Only Knows was the fourth highest-selling tankōbon in nhật bản on the Oricon Comic Chart for the week of January 13 and January 19, 2009, with over 50,500 copies sold that week. The following week, it was the twenty-first highest-selling manga volume in nhật bản, having sold 30,600 copies the week of January đôi mươi and January 26, 2009. As of January 2009, the third manga volume have sold about 81,100 copies.
Carlo Santos of Anime News Network reviewed the anime's first season and gave it a B where he was surprised how much he enjoyed the great storyline despite its plot mô tả tìm kiếm alone might be off putting to tướng some saying, "By most expectations, anything involving ditzy demon girls and gaming-obsessed geekboys and a rotating lineup of high school beauties should have been the stuff of critical derision. Yet the show's sharp sense of humor, honest emotions, and polished production values prove that working with the right prodding and poking, any anime series can indeed become greater than thở the sum of its parts." In a 2019 Forbes article about the best anime of the 2010s decade, Lauren Orsini considered it to tướng be one of the five best anime of 2010; she wrote, "What makes this show a standout of its genre is Keima's individuality; he's not a viewer stand-in, but an interesting and flawed character in his own right. Sharp production values and creative character design make this show a visual and audio treat".
Xem thêm: genshin impact code
- ^ As seen in Weekly Shōnen Sunday. The author also acknowledged Kamishiru (神しる), Misoshiru (みそしる), Kamiseka (神セカ) as alternative abbreviation.
- ^ Green, Scott (May 2, 2013). "Third Coming of "The World God Only Knows" Anime Arriving This Summer". Crunchyroll. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
Shonen Sunday has confirmed that the previously announced third season of harem comedy World God Only Knows anime TV series will be airing this summer
- ^ a b Loo, Egan (June 10, 2011). "The World Only God Knows Manga Gets New Video Anime". Anime News Network. Retrieved June 29, 2011.
- ^ "The World God Only Knows". Sentai Filmworks. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- ^ "名作「YU-NO」リメイク版をサターン版と比較し徹底レビュー！". ITmedia (in Japanese). April 16, 2017. Retrieved May 17, 2019.
- ^ Wakaki, Tamiki (April 9, 2008). 4/9:孫悟空の髪の毛のごとく。 (in Japanese). Archived from the original on January 23, 2023. Retrieved January 23, 2023.
- ^ Loo, Egan (March 18, 2014). "The World God Only Knows Manga to tướng End in Next Volume". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 14, 2018.
- ^ 桂馬が選んだのは…若木民喜「神のみぞ知るセカイ」完結. Natalie (in Japanese). April 23, 2014. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- ^ Wakaki, Tamiki (July 25, 2007). 7/25:外れメール送信終わりました。 (in Japanese). Archived from the original on January 23, 2023. Retrieved January 23, 2023.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ １ (in Japanese). Shogakukan. July 11, 2008. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ ２６ (in Japanese). Shogakukan. June 18, 2014. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- ^ "Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai question" (in Korean). Haksan Culture Company. July 21, 2009. Archived from the original on August 3, 2009. Retrieved January 23, 2023.
- ^ Loveridge, Lynzee (March 9, 2013). "The World God Only Knows Manga Gets 3-Chapter Spinoff". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- ^ 週刊少年サンデー 2013年 表示号数17. Media Arts Database (in Japanese). Agency for Cultural Affairs. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ 21 マジカル☆スターかのん１００％コミックス付 (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Archived from the original on June đôi mươi, 2013. Retrieved June 18, 2013.
- ^ Cardine, Kyle (September 13, 2014). "The World God Only Knows Manga to tướng Get Train-Themed Spinoff". Anime News Network. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ ｏｎ ｔｈｅ ｔｒａｉｎ＋パイロットフィルムズ (in Japanese). Shogakukan. July 17, năm ngoái. Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- ^ "Shogakukan : 神のみぞ知るセカイ" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. May 19, 2009. Retrieved January 23, 2023.
- ^ "Shogakukan : 神のみぞ知るセカイ2" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. May 18, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2023.
- ^ Loo, Egan (April 2, 2010). "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai Manga Gets Anime Green-Lit". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 2, 2010.
- ^ 2010, May 14 - Announced at Tamiki Wakaki's blog Archived June 30, 2012, at archive.today (in Japanese)
- ^ As seen on Weekly Shōnen Sunday magazine 2010 Issue #25, #26.
- ^ As seen on Weekly Shōnen Sunday magazine 2010 Issue #27.
- ^ Loo, Egan (September 18, 2010). "Crunchyroll Adds Squid Girl, KamiNomi, Letter Bee 2". Anime News Network. Retrieved September 18, 2010.
- ^ Loo, Egan (October 5, 2010). "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai's 2nd Season Listed for April 2011". Anime News Network. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- ^ "神のみぞ知るセカイII" (in Japanese). Web Newtype. Archived from the original on May 14, 2011. Retrieved May 4, 2011.
- ^ "神のみぞ知るセカイII" (in Japanese). Web Newtype. Archived from the original on July 2, 2011. Retrieved June 10, 2011.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ 女神篇 (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- ^ Loo, Egan (July 6, 2013). "Crunchyroll to tướng Stream More World God Only Knows, Silver Spoon, Makai Ouji". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- ^ Hodgkins, Crystalyn (September 30, 2011). "Sentai Filmworks Licenses Towa no Quon, The World God Only Knows". Anime News Network. Retrieved October 1, 2011.
- ^ Loo, Egan (August 4, 2010). "The World God Only Knows Manga to tướng Bundle Anime DVD". Anime News Network. Retrieved September 18, 2010.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ 19 OVA付限定版 (少年サンデーコミックス) (in Japanese). ASIN 4099418030.
- ^ 神のみぞ知るセカイ đôi mươi DVD付特別版 (特品) (in Japanese). ASIN 4099418065.
- ^ Loo, Egan (December 7, 2012). "The World God Only Knows Anime Gets 3rd Season & Spinoff OVA". Anime News Network. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
- ^ Loo, Egan (March 11, 2013). "The World God Only Knows' New OVA Slated for June 18". Anime News Network. Retrieved June 1, 2013.
- ^ Loo, Egan (January 21, 2009). "Japanese Comic Ranking, January 13–19". Anime News Network. Retrieved January 21, 2009.
- ^ Loo, Egan (January 28, 2009). "Japanese Comic Ranking, January 20–26". Anime News Network. Retrieved January 21, 2009.
- ^ Santos, Carlo (January 23, 2011). "The World God Only Knows Episodes 1-12 streaming". Anime News Network. Retrieved January 23, 2011.
- ^ Orsini, Lauren (December 2, 2019). "The Best Anime Of The Decade - 2010 And 2011". Forbes. Retrieved December 3, 2019.
- 00The World That Only God Knows00 at Web Sunday (in Japanese)
- The World That God Only Knows anime official trang web (in Japanese)
- The World God Only Knows (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia