Remember that boiling anger. [...] Even if I lose my memories, my body toàn thân will remember that anger that will not leave bủ until I die. It's why I trained ví hard that I vomited blood to tát destroy demons. And more... to tát eradicate them!
Muichiro Tokito (
Bạn đang xem: muichiro tokito
Muichiro, along with his older twin brother Yuichiro Tokito, is also a descendant of Upper Rank One, Kokushibo.
Muichiro is a young boy of short stature with a lean muscular build along with long, straight hair of a màu đen that fades to tát pale turquoise as it approaches his waist. He wears his hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a mix of marginally shorter hair left down to tát frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. He also possesses large, empty-looking pale turquoise eyes. His eyes and hair are traits shared with his twin brother, Yuichiro Tokito.
Muichiro wears a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted version of the Demon Slayer uniform. His uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono phàn nàn of the standard cuffed uniform. Along with this, the lack of bands of cloth wrapped around his calves gives his uniform an overall loose and sizable appearance. Finally, he wears dark xanh rờn tabi socks and a pair of white zōri with dark xanh rờn straps.
Muichiro when he was 11.
Muichiro with his Demon Slayer Mark.
Muichiro is an air-headed individual who seems to tát constantly wander off in thought and is unable to tát focus on anything. Impassive and, at times, obtuse, he tends to tát think only for himself and operates on logic alone, never letting emotions guide him, making him seem seemingly apathetic and indifferent. However, Tanjiro Kamado sensed that Muichiro wasn't being apathetic on purpose as he didn't emanate any animosity. Despite his mostly uncaring and unserious demeanor, he has been shown to tát become serious when it is required and is devoted to tát his position as the Demon Slayer Corps' Mist Hashira. Alternatively he seems to tát display a cold and arrogant side; as shown by him violently shaking down Kotetsu and calling him stupid, saying his time as a Hashira was important, more ví phàn nàn his own, and that all that the swordsmiths could vì thế was make weapons. Despite this, Muichiro doesn't seem to tát be indifferent towards Kagaya Ubuyashiki, most likely due to tát his immense respect for his master.
Before his brother's death, Muichiro was cheery and optimistic.
However, before the death of his twin brother when the siblings were eleven, Muichiro's personality was that of a much more compassionate and optimistic individual, the polar opposite of his current disposition. Having originally taken after his father, he was shown to tát display a higher level of kindness and understanding, believing he should aim to tát vì thế good for others if he wanted good to tát be done for him. When told by Amane Ubuyashiki that they were descendants to tát Demon Slayers of old, Muichiro became excited at the prospect of being able to tát protect people.
After his brother was attacked by a demon and witnessing his final moments and death, Muichiro subsequently lost his memories and has held an omnipresent rage deeply suppressed inside of him that inevitably drove his future, intense training. After this memory loss, he started exhibiting the indifferent attitude of his twin brother he is now known for as a Hashira. Following his battle with Gyokko and reuniting with Tanjiro after the latter's battle with Hantengu, he warmly thanked Tanjiro for helping him regain his identity and showed concern for his wellbeing.
Muichiro's compassion for Tanjiro.
During his later interactions with Tanjiro, Muichiro started regaining his memories of his past, causing him to tát behave more maturely and seriously, even choosing to tát help Kotetsu when his life was in danger instead of ignoring him. After his memories fully returned, Muichiro began expressing more emotions and became more confident in himself and started caring more for his peers in the Demon Slayer Corps. He also started exhibiting emotions common for someone his age, particularly childishness and immaturity when interacting with his other Demon Slayers. He also appears to tát be evidently biased towards Tanjiro after the events of the battles in the Swordsmith Village, as his cheerful demeanor when around him was replaced by a cold indifference when around other Demon Slayers. However, he was shown to tát be more aware of himself and those around him, evident when he realised that Obanai Iguro had a crush on Mitsuri Kanroji, which surprised Gyomei Himejima. His kindness also aided him in building friendships among the Demon Slayers and making happy memories lượt thích the ones back when he lived with his family.
As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps and a child prodigy, Muichiro is a very powerful and skilled combatant. He is noted to tát be incredibly talented despite his young age, accomplishing his Hashira status after a mere two months of training, something only accomplished by Gyomei Himejima, the strongest current-generation Hashira. He could easily overpower Demon Slayers older phàn nàn him, lượt thích Tanjiro Kamado and Genya Shinazugawa. After awakening his Demon Slayer Mark, Muichiro is able to tát single-handedly defeat Gyokko, Upper Rank Five, with relative ease even after the Upper Rank assumed his true khuông.
His techniques were also praised by Kokushibo, Upper Rank One, for being ví well developed at such a young age. Later on in the fight, his contributions proved to tát be crucial in Upper Rank One's defeat: After unlocking the Transparent World and the ability to tát dye his Nichirin Sword a bright red color as well as the willingness to tát sacrifice his own life, Muichiro is able to tát land a critical blow on Upper Rank One, which played a pivotal role in his defeat.
Endless Rage: Muichiro attributes the origin of his willpower towards training and his strength towards the awakened rage that is always present and boiling within him, both appearing after his brother's death. This unquenchable rage is the source for his indomitable willpower and undaunted spirit, shown when he continued to tát fight despite having beyond fatal injuries, such as having his arm, both his legs and later his entire torso sliced. Despite all these injuries and hopeless situations, he remained steadfast which ultimately led to tát the defeat of Upper Rank One, Kokushibo.
Demon Slayer Abilities
Demon Slayer Mark: Muichiro's mark is first awakened during his battle against Upper Rank Five, Gyokko, after his temperature reached 39 degrees Celsius (102.2° Fahrenheit) and his heart rate exceeded 200 beats per minute. The mark appears as several red, mist-like designs that cover the entirety of his body toàn thân, most noticeably on his face and arms. While the mark is active, his vitality, tốc độ, and strength were greatly enhanced, to tát the point where he not only shrugged off the effects of a powerful paralytic poison and used Mist Breathing forms in rapid succession, but also was capable of singlehandedly overwhelming and killing an Upper Rank demon. However, once the mark vanishes, he immediately begins suffering from the effects of the poison, showing that the mark is only effective for as long as it is manifested.
Xem thêm: người chơi cấp tối đa
- Bright Red Nichirin Sword: During his battle against Upper Rank One, Muichiro dyed his Nichirin Sword a bright red color by gripping it with all his might, allowing him to tát hamper the regeneration of Kokushibo, which later proved to tát play a pivotal role in his defeat.
- Transparent World: Similar to tát Tanjiro, Muichiro obtained the ability to tát see the Transparent World sometime during the midst of battle against Kokushibo, which allowed him to tát see the muscles, blood flow, and joint movement of his opponents, aiding him in landing a hit on the Upper Rank and keeping him in place, creating an opportunity for his allies to tát kill him.
Immense Speed & Reflexes: As a Hashira, Muichiro is tremendously fast, displaying the ability to tát blitz demons and move in bursts of speeds akin to tát teleporting. His tốc độ could also easily out-speed the reflexes of Tanjiro Kamado, who was able to tát keep up with the movements of Upper Rank demons. Muichiro's incredible tốc độ and reflexes were further exemplified during his battle with Upper Rank Five, Gyokko, as shown when he could deflect and evade a thousand needles and later sliced up an absurd 10,000 slime-fish in a split second, even sending all of them flying before their blood could touch him. He was also able to tát keep up with Gyokko himself, who could teleport between distant pots, and later managed to tát decapitate him faster phàn nàn the Upper Rank could react. Muichiro also displayed incredible control over his own movement tốc độ with his Obscuring Clouds technique which requires him to tát switch between extremely slow movements and blinding bursts of speeds faster phàn nàn the eye can see.
Muichiro turning his blade bright red despite losing his torso.
Immense Stamina & Endurance: Muichiro possesses extreme stamina and endurance, which he displayed on multiple occasions. When Muichiro was poisoned, he barely flinched and was completely nonchalant, still possessing enough strength to tát keep up with Gyokko. However, his phenomenal pain tolerance was best exemplified in his fight against Kokushibo. When his arm got cut off, he attempted to tát slow the bleeding and immediately continued his attack against the demon swordsman, and when he was stabbed in his shoulder by a sword, Muichiro barely showed any signs of agony despite the horrific wound. Later on, he had his leg sliced off while stabbing Kokushibo and still managed to tát giảm giá khuyến mãi significant damage to tát him. Most amazingly of all, despite having his entire torso being sliced off, leaving only his upper body toàn thân left, he still held onto his katana and was able to tát turn it bright red.
Immense Strength: Despite his physical build appearing to tát be one of the smallest and seemingly weakest of the Demon Slayers and Hashira, Muichiro has shown to tát possess a caliber of physical strength heads and shoulders above that of the average Demon Slayer. This is evident when Tanjiro tried to tát grab his arm to tát stop him from attacking Kotetsu; the Hashira's arm didn't even budge despite Tanjiro gripping it with all his might. He later was able to tát cause Tanjiro to tát spit up saliva by hitting his stomach with his elbow, as well as knocking him unconscious with a single chop to tát his neck, all without much effort. With a sword, he could break the armor of Yoriichi Type Zero and later effortlessly slice through Gyokko's neck, which the Upper Rank himself described to tát be tougher phàn nàn diamond.
Extrasensory Perception: Muichiro has extremely honed senses able to tát pick up things outside the normal range of perception, such as discerning the aura of a demon's from a human's.In his attempt to tát help Kozo Kanamori and Kotetsu reach the former's work shed for his new blade, Muichiro was able to tát sense the presence of Gyokko hidden in the bushes without seeing him, which surprised even the Upper Rank and earned him his compliments.
Master Swordsman: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Muichiro is one of the most powerful and skilled swordsmen in the entire organization. Despite being very young, Muichiro's swordsmanship impressed even the likes of Upper Rank One, Kokushibo, the strongest swordsman of the current era who has lived for nearly 30 times longer phàn nàn he has.Muichiro could also keep up and even overpower Yoriichi Type Zero, a swordsman doll with six arms which was modeled after Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the strongest swordsman in history. His swordsmanship skill goes ví far as to tát enable him to tát cut up 10,000 high-speed targets of relatively small size in an instant and deflect a barrage of a thousand sharp poisonous needles with his sword.
Mist Breathing (
- First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze (
壱ノ 型 垂 天 遠 霞Ichi no kata: Suiten Tōgasumi?) - The user performs a singular and powerful frontal thrust.
- Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist (
弐ノ 型 八 重 霞Ni no kata: Yaekasumi?) - The user performs eight slashes in quick succession.
- Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash (
参ノ 型 霞 散の 飛 沫San no kata: Kasan no Shibuki?) - The user performs a powerful and swift circular slash that can blow away incoming projectiles.
- Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash (
肆ノ 型 移 流 斬り Shi no kata: Iryūgiri?) - The user takes a low stance before dashing toward the target and slashing them.
- Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze (
伍ノ 型 霞 雲の 海Go no kata: Kaun no Umi?) - The user charges at their target at blistering speeds while performing dozens of slashes in front and/or around them.
- Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist (
陸ノ 型 月の 霞 消Roku no kata: Tsuki no Kashō?) - The user leaps into the air and performs a multitude of slashes in a somersaulting motion, decimating dozens of targets at once.
- Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds (
漆ノ 型 朧Shichi no kata: Oboro?) - The personal creation of Muichiro Tokito. A movement-based technique designed to tát heavily disorientate the target, which is done ví by fluctuating the user's tempo. When the user appears before the target, they move incredibly slow, but then accelerate to tát blistering speeds before getting hit, making it seem lượt thích they disappeared into a cloud of mist. When done repeatedly, it can disorientate the target to tát the point of making them think they are being covered in a thick layer of mist.
Standard Nichirin Katana: Muichiro carries around a standard sized and shaped Nichirin katana that is white in color (shown sometimes to tát have a diamond màu xanh in the anime). As a Hashira, Muichiro's katana has the words Destroyer of Demons (
After breaking his sword during his training with Yoriichi Type Zero, he takes one of the doll's katanas as a temporary replacement before Kozo Kanamori forges a new katana for him using the instructions left behind by his original swordsmith, Tetsuido.
Muichiro's original Nichirin Sword forged by Kanamori.
Muichiro's temporary replacement katana.
- Muichiro's surname contains the Kun'yomi reading of the kanji for "time" (
時toki?) and the Kan-on'yomi for "transparent, permeate" ( 透tō?). His first name contains the Go-on'yomi for "nothingness" ( 無mu?), "one" ( 一ichi?) and "son" ( 郎rō?).
- The first kanji of Muichiro's first name, "nothingness" (
無mu?), is noted to tát also be used to tát write the word "infinity" ( 無 限mugen?). Additionally, its meaning of "nothingness" stands in stark opposition to tát the first kanji of Yuichiro's name, as that kanji means "existence".
- In addition to tát both being born twins, Michikatsu and Muichiro share the initial M in their name. Coincidentally, his older twin brother Yuichiro shares the initial Y with Michikatsu's younger twin brother, Yoriichi. It is unknown whether this is just a coincidence or a common naming tradition for twins born into the family.
- The first kanji of Muichiro's first name, "nothingness" (
- Muichiro also shares his Japanese and English voice actors as his twin.
- Muichiro's rankings in the popularity polls are as follows:
- Muichiro ranked 29th place in the first popularity poll with 55 votes.
- Muichiro ranked 3rd place in the second popularity poll with 11,948 votes.
- According to tát Tengen Uzui, Muichiro became a Hashira only two months after picking up a sword.
- Even before he entered the Demon Slayer Corps, Muichiro could sleep soundly no matter if there was a tempest or a thunderstorm, and he never lost his appetite.
- Muichiro wears loose and oversized clothes in order to tát disorient enemies, as they would not be able to tát see his limbs and joints moving ví well. This is supposed to tát hinder their ability to tát predict Muichiro's movements.
- Muichiro can't have pets because his crow would get jealous.
- He is the only known Hashira in the series to tát both overpower and kill an Upper Rank Twelve Kizuki single-handedly.
- Muichiro viewed the other Hashira as follows:
- "She looks lượt thích a swallow bird. She has a gentle smile." - Insect Hashira
- "He's lượt thích a monkey. Once in a while, he crumples my head." - Sound Hashira
- "He's lượt thích a wildcat. He's a quiet person. He has beautiful eyes as well. I was surprised at first given that his left and right eye color is different." - Serpent Hashira
- "He's lượt thích a bear. He's the strongest person." - Stone Hashira
- "He's lượt thích a decorative object." - Water Hashira
- "He's lượt thích an owl. He's a lively person with a pleasant voice." - Flame Hashira
- "She's lượt thích a pink-colored chick going cheep cheep. Her hair is beautiful." - Love Hashira
- "He's lượt thích a wolf." - Wind Hashira
- Muichiro's level of openness was ranked as 40%.
- Muichiro is one of only four Hashira who use a standard Nichirin Sword. The other three are Kyojuro Rengoku, Giyu Tomioka, and Sanemi Shinazugawa.
- (To Kotetsu) "Have you been trained to tát withstand torture? Even most adults can't endure it, ví it's impossible that you could. You appear to tát be an exceedingly dumb brat. So what if it does break? Why not make it again? While you're rattling on and on and on and on with your nonsense, vì thế you know how many people will die? That's what it means to tát interfere with a Hashira. Your time and a Hashira's time have completely different value. If you used your head just a little, you would understand. [...] So come on, the key! Know your place in life and act accordingly. Because you aren't a baby."
- (To himself) "Just lượt thích master said, if you recover your confidence... you can dig in with both feet and use your full strength. If you know who you are then no demon can run rẩy when you bring down a blade that knows no hesitation or confusion."
- (To Gyokko) "Even the strongest attacks are pointless if they don't hit."
- (To himself) "Remember that boiling anger. [...] Even if I lose my memories, my body toàn thân will remember that anger that will not leave bủ until I die. It's why I trained ví hard that I vomited blood to tát destroy demons. And more... to tát eradicate them!"
- (To Yuichiro Tokito) "As for the reason I was born, I know that full well. I was born to tát be happy. [...] I was happy when we lived as a family. When I was alone, there were many hard and painful things, but then... I made friends and there were good times, ví I was able to tát smile again. There were countless moments where I thought I was happy. Was that not enough? I didn't turn my eyes away or run rẩy from anything. I don't regret risking my life for my comrades."
[v · e · ?]
Xem thêm: oppo a77